1. How can I be sure of buying an authentic JUNOMALLET watch？
To be absolutely sure of buying an authentic JUNOMALLET watch, ensure you buy from an authorized reseller,
2. Do I have to pay to ship my watches？
We offer Free Shipping on all JUNO MALLET watches！
3. Can I track my delivery？
Once your order is placed, you shall receive an email of order confirmation. Within 48 hours (taking longer for bank and public holidays), you shall receive another email for dispatch confirmation along with the tracking reference number.
4. Can I cancel immediately after purchase？
Please contact Worldwide Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org, as soon as possible in order for us to change or cancel your order.
5. When will my items be shipped？
We will ship you package once the payment has been accepted (please note that we only ship during weekdays and all orders made over the weekend will be shipped the following Monday).
6. What payment types are available？
We accept the following payment options: Paypal,VISA, MasterCard & American Express.We use a security standard called 3D-Secure, developed by VISA and MasterCard. All information is encrypted using SSL encryption, which prevents unauthorized access to card details.JUNOMALLET does not store card numbers after the transaction has been completed.
7. How does the International 2 year warranty work？
The International 2 year warranty provides coverage for product failure resulting from manufacturer defects.
8. I have just received my watch and it is not working？
The crown stopper is a small piece of plastic that is found behind the crown and in front of the watch case. Simply pull out and press the crown in, this will engage the battery. The crown stopper extends battery life of your watch.
9. How long is the lifetime of a watch battery？
The average JUNO MALLET watch has a battery lifetime of three years.
10. Where can I obtain advice or information？
To get advice or information, please contact us by email at the following address: email@example.com.